Thursday 10 May 2012

Photos: Black Sheep Rising



Here are a couple of moments from my last gig at Free School's Tender Administration club night, courtesy of the awesome Jack Spicer Adams...
 He’s got an impressive collection of shots of punters wearing the black sheep mask here, which would look ace as a single piece of art. If you’re a local, see who you can spot!

With Berlusiconi's DJs, GB&FF and Free School headlining, It was a triathlon of a night for me; two sound-checks followed by a DJ set followed by two live performances, with no waiting around. But there was plenty of time for a dance afterwards and I enjoyed every minute of it. Probably the best crowd I’ve played to in a while, and I feel like I’m finding my feet in the strange world of Free School. Also, Rob J absolutely killed it on the decks. Serious fun.


[EDIT] Adam 'Poshone' Bevon of Happy Cycling has made a custom Free School action figure! Totally awesome work!


If you’re reading this as I post it, I’m playing again as Greg Bird & Flamingo Flame tomorrow night at a free entry gig at the Hare & Hounds supporting the awesome PRISMS. Check out the Fb event page for more deets here.


Gb
xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment